Please consider donating to Smyth County Imagination Library!
This program sends a free book every month to each registered child in Smyth County from ages 0-5.
Here are some facts about our local program:
– The first books were mailed in October 2016 to 72 children.
– Since then we have seen a 528% growth!
– We currently have 403 enrolled which is only 23.17%* of the children under age 5 in Smyth County.
As our program grows, so will our expenses:
23.17%* or 403 children = $950.00 per month
25% or 435 children = $1,087.50 per month
50% or 869 children = $2,172.50 per month
75% or 1304 children = $3,260.00 per month
100% or 1739 children = $4,347.50 per month
(*Based on 2010 census data: 1739 children under five years of age in Smyth County, Virginia)
There is a donation level to fit every budget:
– $30 sponsors a child for one year.
– $150 sponsors a child for the entire time they receive books (age 0-5.)
– $30 a month sponsors 12 children for a year.
– $500 donation or more is a star sponsorship.
– Or you can name any amount as your donation.