Membership in the Chamber of Commerce of Smyth County, Inc. provides many individual member benefits, as well as numerous benefits to help grow and improve your community. Some of these benefits include:
* Exclusive Member to Member benefits.
* Exclusive participation in the Smyth County Shop Local Campaign. Members can post monthly specials on the Chamber’s website for free! Print ads will also be done several times a year.
* We will plan your Grand Openings and Ribbon Cuttings- let us help you let the county know about your new business!
* Access to the online Press Release Submission Form– a powerful tool to get information into the hands of local media with ease. Releasing a new product or opening a new store? Let us help you let Smyth County know!
* Access to our Small Business Development Center and economic stimulus programs such as the Smyth County Small Business Boot Camp, and the Small Business Recourse Center.
* Inclusion in relocation information- Develop name recognition from the start!
* Promotion in the Chamber’s multiple publications, including their website, social media and e-blast.
* Inclusion in the many Chamber events hosted throughout the year, including our Annual Dinner, Town & County BBQ, and Business Appreciation Luncheon.
* Ability to display brochures and information in the Chamber’s literature display and at events.
* Ability to host, sponsor, and attend Networking Events such as our popular Networking Breakfast, After Hours Events, Speed Networking events, mixers, lunch ‘n learns, and more to promote business partnerships.
* Professional Development-You will have access to attend or host workshops that are free to members.
* Become a leader- You can join our yearly LEAD Smyth County Program to develop your leadership skills and learn more about our county.
* Join Smyth County Young Professionals– network and develop professional skills while giving back to the community.
* We offer a direct voice to local elected officials so you are able to make your voice heard.
* The ability to participate in events such as our annual job fair.
* The ability to list and view job opportunity listings in Smyth County.
* Access to the Chamber Member mailing labels offering you target marketing to the hottest mailing list in town!
* Membership decals and plaques to show your county pride and connection.
* Access to information; the Chamber is a wealth of information to answer business and community questions.
* Get involved! The Chamber has many committees to fit almost any interest. Join today to get involved in the community.
* Membership adds credibility to your business
* Membership provides a forum to express views about the direction of progress for Smyth County
* Small businesses are eligible for Value Added Benefits through Anthem health insurance
* Larger businesses are eligible for group benefits through Allstate Insurance, Workplace Division.
* Members can earn “Chamber Cash” credits by referring new members and can use these credits toward attending Chamber events or membership renewal.
* Chamber gift cards that can be spent only with participating members.